Share On :
Dental Implant Course-Implantology : 17th Batch
26 October, 2017 - 28 October, 2017, 10:45 am - 4:00 pm
It is a specialized field of dentistry which involves the reconstruction of missing teeth and their supporting structures. With each passing day implantology is moving fast with newer techniques of placements, this course is structurally designed for you to stay on par with current update in implantology.
Topics presented and discussed in this course involves Patient selection, Treatment planning, Prosthetic options, Surgical placement along with critical anatomical structures.
- Learn two implant systems practiced worldwide.
- Get exposed to different types of prosthetic solutions for dental implants with in-house dental lab support.
- Learn 3D virtual planning for implant placement with in-house Cone Beam CT Scan (CBCT)
- Learn better with hands-on exercises along with faculty-participant interactions.
- Place minimum 3 implants in patients starting right from root till crown.
- Get extended support for comprehensive treatment planning by being our AI (advance implant) club member.