DR. RAMAKRISHNA REDDY
Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, FMS Dental Hospitals Associate Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, SSCDS, Vikarabad.
Dr. Rama Krishna is a highly motivated Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. He is an innovative thinker with good organizational abilities and leadership skills; with good clinical experience over minor as well as major surgical cases. He has trained many undergraduate students after completing his post graduation and is still focused to update his knowledge in the field of maxillofacial surgery to excel in it. He has been part of the Team Implantology & involved in major surgical procedures of grafting & graftless solutions like sinus lifts, nerve repositioning, All-on-4 protocols and Zygomatic Implants.
- Trained in Emergency trauma management
- Trained in Cleft Lip & Palate surgeries
- Comprehensive training in Dental Implants in 2012
- Associate Professor, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery
- Consultant maxillofacial Surgeon & Implantologist at FMS Dental Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
- Faculty, Department of Implantology, Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad, Telangana