Faculty Rotary Endodontics
Dr. Ravi as an endodontist takes pride in helping patients restore self- esteem, and confidence. He has undergone extensive training in micro endodontics and laser endodontics as an adjunct for successfully treating complex clinical situations. His core area of interest is effective pain management and has been involved in active clinical research. He is widely acclaimed as an expert in rotary endodontics & retreatment and has published various research papers.
- MDS, ABSMIDS, Mangalore, 2010
- BDS, MCODS, Manipal, 2007
- Microsurgical Endodontics.
- Laser Endodontics
- Esthetic Dentistry ( by ENCODE)
- Morphological evaluation of new total etching and self-etching adhesive system interfaces with dentin. J Conserv Dent.2012; 15(2):151-155.
- Effect of different concentrations of carbamide peroxide and green tea extract on the color and shear bond strength of enamel – an in vitro study. Endodontology 2015;27(2):129-135
- Management of Ankyloglossia: Have lasers taken the sheen away from scalpel. J Dent Lasers 2014;8(2):56-59
- Collaborative Endodontic and Surgical Management of a type II Dens Invaginatus: one year follow up. International Journal of Case Reports and Images 2016.
- Clinical evaluation of influence of instrument size on accuracy of three different apex locators – An in vivo study. Endodontology 2012;24(1) : 95-100.
- Mineral Tri- Oxide Aggregate (MTA) for the repair of periapical tissues in a patient with self-inflicted injury – A Case Report. NUJHS 2013;3(1): 86-89.
- Management of Ankyloglossia: Have lasers taken the sheen away from scalpel. J Dent Lasers 2014;8(2):56-59.
- The clinical accuracy of 2 electronic apex locators to determine working length in comparison with standard radiographic method in teeth with and without periapical lesions – An in vivo study. Endodontology 2015;27(2):136-141