Faculty Conscious Sedation
A renowned Doctor in the field of Pediatric Dentistry and one of the first members of International Association of Pediatric Dentistry (IAPD) from India. He is considered a pioneer in the area of nitrous oxide inhalation sedation (laughing gas) in pediatric dental practice in this country and has trained over 2000 pediatric dentists in Conscious Sedation. Currently, Dr.Srinivas heads the department of pediatric dentistry in Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad. Dr. Namineni completed post graduation in Pediatric Dentistry (MDS Pediatric Dentistry) from Bapuji Dental College and Hospital, Davangere in 1994. He takes a keen interest in treating special needs children and children with medically compromising conditions. He is currently President Elect of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry-ISPPD(2016-2017).He is a well-known speaker in Indian Pediatric dental forums and has over 15 indexed scientific publications to his credit. He has extensive experience in treating young and medically compromised children under Conscious sedation and general anesthesia. He is been invited as guest speaker in many conference and seminars.
- International Conferences, Guest Lectures
- 21st IAPD conference held at Hongkong from 14th to 16th June 2007.
- Poster presentation on multidisciplinary management of multiple mesiodens 21st IAPD conference held at Hongkong from 14th to 16th June 2007.
- Organized workshop on Cleft palate and lip by Dr. Wanda Gnoinsky from Switzerland at Hyderabad on 6th Sept 2007.
- 23rd IAPD Congress at Athens, Greece in 2011.
- Attended 24th IAPD conference on 13th to 15th June held in Seoul, South Korea.
- Member of Editorial Board
- World Journal of Dentistry, Jaypee