Consultant Dermatologist at FMS Skin and Hair Clinics, Hyderabad.
Dr Swathi Kammili, working as a Consultant Dermatologist in FMS Skin and Hair, Advanced Cosmetic Center, Jubilee hills. She completed her MD in Dermatology, Venerology, and Leprosy from MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. Highly trained medical professional having experience in Clinical Dermatology, Aesthetic Dermatology and Trichology. Specialized in Laser Treatments, Botox, Anti-Aging & Hair Fall Treatments. She is a certified provider of Semi-Permanent
- Specialized in the management of Skincare, Anti-Aging & Hair Fall Treatments.
- Lasers Treatments For Pigmentation, Facial Rejuvenation, Acne, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal, Scars, Warts
- Expert in Microblading, Ombre brows, Lip Tint, Eyelash Lifting, Eyebrow Tint, Scalp Micropigmentation.
- PRP Treatment for Facial Rejuvenation and Hair Loss
- Punch biopsy, Excision Biopsy, Curettage
- Skin Grafting – MK cell suspension and transfer in Stable Vitiligo
- TCA cross, Subscision, Derma roller for acne scars
- RF Cautery for warts, acrochordons
- M.D.(DVL) : Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur
- MBBS: Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Medical College. Affiliated to University of Mauritius (2009)
- Trained in SEMI-PERMANENT MAKEUP AT IBROW ACADEMY, INDIA
- Trained in BOTOX Treatment
- Trained in Non-Invasive Body Contouring Treatments
- Worked in Apollo Hospitals, Hyderguda as Duty Medical Officer (Senior) for a period of 3½ yrs (Jan’ 2014 – Aug’ 2017)
- Worked in Mediciti Hospitals, Hyderabad as Duty Medical Officer(Junior) in ICCU (Dept of Cardiology) for 1 and 1/2 years (Apr’ 2012- Aug’ 2013)
- Worked in Anand Maternity clinic as DMO ( Sept’ 2011 – Feb’ 2012)
- Worked in Gandhi Hospital as House surgeon for 1year (June 2010 – June 2011)
- PG Dissertation— “Evaluate the response of autologous non-cultured epidermal (melanocyte-keratinocyte) cell suspension in patients with stable vitiligo”
- Poster presentation – Christ Siemens Tourraine Syndrome in Dermacon-2020.