A dedicated, passionate and ebullient person, Dr.Aditya is an authority in the field of prosthodontics. As a Professor, he nurtures the skills of undergraduates and postgraduates in the Department of Prosthodontics at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad. He is one of the key Consultants in Implant prosthetics at FMS Dental Hospital, Hyderabad. Dr. Aditya received Master’s dental degree from JSS Dental College, Mysore, India. His zeal to excel in his chosen field made him undergo advanced training in Dental Implant Prosthetics and BPS training at CADET, Chennai. With a decade experience in the same field made him one of the proficient mentors in this subject. Dr.Aditya has published many national and international scientific journals to his credit. He won the best paper award for : Fabrication of an external nasal stent for a deviated nasal septum after rhinoplasty – A Case report at 34th KSDCand 2nd Interstate dental conference at Bangalore. His proficiency in the prosthetic aspects of Dental Implantology is regarded as one among best. Dr.Aditya Conducted Courses on 1) Implant Impressions and hands-on at 16th IPS PG Convention in Vishakapatnam June 2014. 2) Recent advance in Impression technique at 18th IPS PG Convention, Banglore, June 2016. GUEST LECTURES:
- Occlusion in FPD with case discussion at Zonal CDE NTR University of Health Sciences 2011 at SVS Dental College, Mahboobnagar.
- Introduction to implant Prosthodontics. at IGNOU Certificate Course October 2012 at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad
- Stents in Implantology at IGNOU Certificate Course October 2012 at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad
- Screw design and implication in implant treatment at IGNOU Certificate Course October 2012 at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad
- Impressions in Implant Prosthodontics, at IGNOU Certificate Course March 2013at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad
- Impressions in implants at Zonal CDE at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, March 2014