Implant dentistry practice is always followed as end-in Mind guided treatment planning. until the prosthetic solutions are clear, placement of implant becomes difficult.
This program will provide the participants with the skills and knowledge to work in cooperation with the technicians keeping the ultimate goal of maintaining and improving patient’s dental health, function and/or aesthetics in mind. This will be very beneficial to those practitioners who are already practicing implant dentistry. This course provides training in custom-made abutmentt preparations and to find aesthetically acceptable solutions for the prosthesis.
- Various prosthetic Options
- Abutment options
- Designing Custom-made abutments
- Procera, Zirconia/all ceram options
- Balancing Occlusion
- Laboratory Demonstration of all implant procedures
- Laboratory visit and step by step demonstration of the procedures
- An opportunity to learn procedures involved in implant supported removable(over denture to fixed prosthesis
- Demonstration of step by step clinical and laboratory procedures.
- Fabrication of both chaiside and laboratory processed provisional restorations.
- Training in fabrication of custom-made abutments with titanium and zirconia.
- Demonstration of various all ceramic options in Aesthetic zone.
- Didactic learning, discussions, application of knowledge to manual skills.
- State-of-the-art library with easy access to latest books and journals.
- To have clear knowledge of prefabricated implants straight/angulated/aesthetic abutment options available.
- To enhance your clinical skills & be able to provide the option of a superior prosthesis, from single tooth restorations to full mouth rehabilitation cases.